Januar 1964 udkommer første nummer af den britiske socialistiske årbog Socialist Register. “The Socialist Register was founded by Ralph Miliband and John Saville in 1964 as ‘an annual survey of movements and ideas’ from the standpoint of the independent new left. It is currently edited by Leo Panitch and Greg Albo, assisted by an editorial collective of eminent scholars in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas. Each volume is focused on a topical theme and characterized by the inclusion of relatively long, sustained analyses which cut across intellectual disciplines and geographical boundaries.”
- Socialist Register (site). Sitet har diverse søgefunktioner, og p.t. (24.2.2018) er alle artikler 1964-2008 online.
- Preface by Ralph Miliband and John Saville (The Socialist Register 1964, p.7).
- Rethinking class: The lineage of the Socialist Register. By Madeleine Davis (Socialist Register 2014, p.287-304). Only abstract online.
- Registering class and politics: Fifty years of the Socialist Register (pdf). By Leo Panitch (Socialist Register 2014, p.305-335; online at Postcapitalistproject.org).
- How it all began: a footnote to history. By Marion Kozak (Socialist Register 1995, p.264-285).
- Thirty years of The Socialist Register. By Ralph Miliband (The Socialist Register 1994, p.1-19; online at Marxists Internet Archive).
Class, Party, Revolution: A Socialist Register Reader. By Alex Snowdon (Counterfire, October 3, 2019). “A collection of classic Socialist Register articles raise vital questions about Marx, Lenin, Gramsci and revolutionary organisation.”
How far will he go? Trump and the limits of populism (Counterfire, August 8, 2019). Review of Socialist Register 2019: “Chris Nineham assesses the varied interpretations of Trump in this year’s Socialist Register, pointing out the opportunities for the left.”
Rethinking Democracy. By Sean Ledwith (Counterfire, May 10, 2018). Review of Socialist Register 2018: “Socialism and democracy belong together, and recent popular movements of the left make possible a fight for authentic democracy.”
Rethinking revolution. Av Tore Linne Eriksen (Gnist, nr.1, 2017, s.109). Anmeldelse af Socialist Register 2017: “… hovedtemaet [er] denne gang refleksjoner over tidligere revolusjoner (vi skriver 2017!) og hvordan revolusjonsbegrepet kan gjøres konkret og aktuelt i dag.”
Re-examine revolution, but don’t abandon it. By Chris Nineham (Counterfire, April 20, 2017). Review of Socialist Register 2017: “Re-examine revolution, but surely now is not the time to abandon it.”
Socialist Register 2016: The Politics of the Right. By Elaine Graham-Leigh (Counterfire, July 28, 2016). Review of Socialist Register 2016: “The rise of the populist right shows that the centre cannot hold, and a socialist alternative is the only solution.”
Socialist Register 2015: Transforming Classes. By Alex Snowdon (Counterfire, September 23, 2015). Review of Socialist Register 2015: “Across the world, class remains central to understanding the way the society works, as the current issue of Socialist Register (2015) demonstrates with great thoroughness.”
The class dimension of the new resistance. By Kyle Brown (International Socialist Review, Issue 95, Winter 2014-15). Review of Socialist Register 2014: “The 2014 volume of Socialist Register entitled Registering Class includes essays that contribute to these debates and show the central role Marxism has to play in understanding the world today so that we can rebuild a Left better equipped to lead in emergent struggles.”
50 years of theorising class. By Xanthe Rose (International Socialism, Issue 144, Autumn 2014). Review of Socialist Register 2014: “This, the 50th edition, returns to an examination of class in the light of changing capitalist productive and social relations. There is much within this year’s issue that is worth reading and engaging with.”
Socialist Register 2014: Registering Class. By Alex Snowdon (Counterfire, April 24, 2014). Part One: Neoliberalism and the ruling class. Part 2: Registering Class – the working class (May 4, 2014). Review of Socialist Register 2014.
- Emneoversigt Marxisme / Økonomi
- Emneoversigt Økonomi / Economy
- Emneoversigt Anti-kapitalist bevægelse / Anti-capitalist movement
- Emneoversigt Arbejderbevægelse / Labour movement
- Tidslinjen/Timeline 7. januar 1924 om Ralph Miliband.
- Tidslinjen/Timeline 13. juni 2009 om John Saville.